Apertum has been involved in multiple projects of varying sizes.
- EU project CLARA, Climate Forecast Enabled Knowledge services (730482 — CLARA — H2020-SC5-2016-2017/H2020-SC5-2016-TwoStage)
- National Air Quality System for Iceland, Environment Agency of Iceland
- AURN Monitoring network - Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA), England
- Air Quality Management - Singapore, Pollution Control Department, National Environment Agency (PCD/NEA)
- Automated Weather System - Meteorological Service Singapore, National Environment Agency (MSS/NEA)
- Air Quality Management - Thailand, Pollution Control Department (PCD)
- Air Quality Management - Gothenburg, Sweden, Miljöförvaltningen
- Air Quality Management - CONAMA - RM, Santiago, Chile
- Air Quality Management - PETROX SA, Talcahuano, Chile
- EU project HEAVEN, Health Environment through Abatement of Vehicle Emission and Noise (IST-1999-11244).
- EU project EFFECT, Environmental Forecasting system For Effective control of Traffic (DGXIII Environment Telematics Programme EN1007)
- EU project EMMA, Integrated Environmental Monitoring, Forecasting and Warning Systems in Metropolitan Areas (DGXIII Environment Telematics Programme EN1007)
- EU/PHARE project: National Air Quality Management System in Estonia (EuropeAid/114968/D/S/EE)
- EU project SUDPLAN, Sustainable Urban Development Planner for Climate Change Adaptation (ICT-2009-6.4 247708-SUDPLAN) http://sudplan.eu
- National Air Quality Management System in Macedonia (EuropeAid/129390/C/SUP/MK)